Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sold!!

I feel like a Facebook celebrity! Thanks to everybody for the kind words and "likes" :)

Today I had my first closing as a realtor for Coldwell Banker HPW. It's been an awesome experience! I had the most fantastic clients. Seriously....they were dream buyers. Kari was on my club ultimate team this past year and she and her husband Eugene (also an ultimate player) are expecting their first babies this May. Identical twins!!

Kari emailed me in December to talk about working together on this sale and I couldn't be more thrilled. They found a dream home in Durham, NC with plenty of time to settle in and prepare for their baby boys! I am so glad that they put their faith in me, especially as a new agent. It was a learning experience for all of us. The best part of the entire process was seeing how excited and happy they were at closing this morning. It made me feel so great that I could be a part of that. I think I've definitely found a career I can live with!

Congratulations Kari and Eugene!! 


1 comment: