Thursday, January 3, 2013

Holy Scanner!

I don't know why I didn't open this Christmas present sooner! This thing is awesome! I just opened it up, tested it, and now it's charging up! I'm talking about my Visioneer Mobility Scanner. I could be their new spokesperson! My parents got this for me to use for real estate. This thing is cordless, scans to a camera, memory card, ipad, or computer, and has a carrying case! I tested it out immediately with a business card I had lying around.

Here's the original:


Then I pushed one button on my scanner, it fed the card through, I popped the memory card into my computer and BAM!


How cool is that??? I can take this thing anywhere! I'm already planning on taking it to my inspection on Tuesday so I can have a digital copy of any reports!

This thing is awesome! Thanks Mom and Dad!
 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds easy and convenient!! You'll find lots of things to scan now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ye of little faith. Thou thinkest ye might find trash beneath the tree? Now go forth and prosper (or, in this case, scanneth to thy heart's content).

    ReplyDelete