Sunday, January 13, 2013

Defy Gravity

Last night Derrick and I met up with Courtney and Jeff and went to Defy Gravity! This place was awesome and we are soooo sore today. I wish I had taken pictures but I wasn't sure about bringing my camera inside. I'll definitely take some next time we go.

Defy Gravity is a gigantic warehouse full of trampolines! They have a foam pit that you can trampoline flip into. They have trampoline dodgeball, trampoline basketball. Or you can try to jump as high as you can to hit these punching bags. It's crazy.

I stole a picture off of the website so you can see it.


We went around 5:30 and realized that next time we should book a little later. There were a lot of youngsters there. Once we got in there, we didn't really notice them though so it turned out ok.

We'll definitely be going back and I'll make sure to get some pics of us in action!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard about that place! They do birthday party lock-ins (for adults too)!

    ReplyDelete