Friday, January 25, 2013

Frosty Cros

So Derrick just touched down in Daytona Beach, FL earlier today for work and is wearing short sleeves! Meanwhile, all of the Triangle area is shut down with sleet and snow! So...Crosby and I  went out to play :)

For anyone who doesn't know us well....and even if you don't know us well you probably know this, Derrick and I are obsessed with our dog Crosby. She was featured in our engagement pictures, was the subject of our Christmas card, and her name works well as a replacement for any prominent word in any song you might be singing. Try it...you'll see. This post is mainly just pictures of Cros in the snow, so unless you want to see lots of pictures that are essentially the same, you don't have to read the rest.

Except if you're one of Cros' grandmas or grandpa. It's just training for the endless pictures of grandchildren you'll have to look at in fifteen years. You'll be pros by then :)



Fighting the Blizzard

These ducks are CRAZY!



Intensely focused on the Duck dinner she is planning


Iced out...I'll be iced in tomorrow I think
And now Cros is passed out at my feet. She was frozen when we got back in so I threw her in the hot bathtub. That combined with the icy walk conked her out!

2 comments:

  1. The pictures of Crosby are great, but I think your parents and I are already pros at looking at pictures. No need for us to wait 15 years for those grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha Michelle.... That was a good one!

    ReplyDelete