Thursday, January 10, 2013

Got the Bug

And no..I'm not talking about this lingering cough that won't.Go.Away!

I have the organizing bug. Bad.

I really love reading blogs. I think it's mostly because I'm nosy and I like to know what's going on in everybody's lives. That's why I think each and every one of you should start a blog. So I can be nosy into your life! Anyways...I found a new blog. It's called I Heart Organizing . And I have no idea who this girl is but I'm pretty sure we're sister soul mates because I heart organizing too!!! (I 10000% blame my Dad for this and I love him for it :)

So after stalking her all day, I now have the organizing bug and I'm about to whip our dysfunctional house into shape!

Derrick thinks I'm crazy, but I see so many ways we can de-clutter and prettify the apartment. Hope he's ready!

I'll keep you posted...obviously.

Oh..also...update! I used my scanner for a real life real estate purpose. It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment