Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Real Estate Blog!

So I've expanded my blogging into Real Estate. It is going to be almost entirely about Real Estate and it even gets auto-filled with canned articles every few days. It's nice because it's low maintenance, but I'm going to be putting my own posts on their pretty regularly and once I start to get really busy, I'll hopefully eliminate the auto-filling all together. I want to try to infuse some of my personality into it while still keeping it professional. I mean..let's be serious..I don't think a post called Yellow Snow is going to cut it in the professional world! Any potential client would take one look and head for the door! Unless of course they too have snow-loving-yellow-snow producers.  Maybe it's worth it for that 1 in a million....

Anyways, the real estate blog is: blog.lauriemarcey.com . You can copy and paste that link or you can look right over here ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> and you'll see it on my blog roll. See it? Down and to the right? It's called Triangle Real Estate Blog. It will be moved to the top anytime I update it.

I think you'll be able to tell the canned posts from the Laurie posts. Although, I do go in and edit the canned posts so they don't sound so stuffy sometimes :)

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Real Estate is now booming everywhere. There are lot of real estate agents that are providing their services in the world but always choose the right and best agent for buying and selling the properties..

    ReplyDelete