Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Master is on the Chopping Block!

I've decided that the master bedroom is my next project! We spend the most time in that room and the baby blue is no longer acceptable in this Wolfpack household. I scored two free nightstands off of Craigslist the other day. I was originally thinking I'd paint them but I actually kind of love them the way they are so it's still up in the air.


This picture doesn't really do the nightstands justice. They are solid and substantial. I just love them.

I picked up three paint samples today. We've got three navy's on the opposite wall but I'm kind of leaning more towards taupey grey so I threw a couple of those up on the wall. They aren't fully dry in this picture and the letters are just so I can keep track of which color is which. We'll have to see what Derrick thinks when he gets home tonight. I'm kind of digging the one on the right, it's pretty bold though. I just need to get over this paint paralysis and go for something so hopefully we'll pick something and get rolling in the next couple of days!


Any opinions?

2 comments:

  1. I like the one in the middle. looks warm and cozy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the two on the left but it's hard to tell from a computer monitor. You have good instincts so go with your gut.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete