Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Life

It's been busy this week! First off, the Seahawks are going to the superbowl!! In the biggest heart attack game of the season the Seahawks finally decided to start playing with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter. That's right about the same time I found out that the game was to go to the superbowl! What?? I had no idea! I thought it was just another playoff game, not THE playoff game! It worked out, Russell Wilson killed it and I'll be in my jersey on Feb. 1!

Also, the bedroom is done! Caulk is drying as we speak and I may have to do one more line of caulk in a few more places but it's done! I completely ignored the three colors I posted last time and picked something completely different. That's the second time I've done that but I'm super happy with it. I'll post pictures next time but I have to wait for Derrick to get home and help me put the room back together.

We've been sleeping in the guest room since last Friday. I was hoping it wouldn't be that long but I busted my knee at indoor on Sunday night and that put my painting on hold. No worries, doctor told me to suck it up because it was just a bad bruise (no broken knee cap or tears....woop!) and it's starting to feel better now, still sore but I should be back in the game by next week.

And finally, work has been busy! Which is awesome! I have been showing houses and working with new clients like crazy which is my happy place. So....we're busy, but happy! Post to come with our master bedroom reveal!

And because posts are boring without pictures, here's what my friend Claire had for her birthday dinner last week. Creepy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment