Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas Morning Recap

If Derrick and I are home for Christmas morning it always starts at the top of the stairs. No one is allowed down until Dad gives the word so there is typically about a 20 minute wait while Dad and Mom tinker around downstairs and flex their parent muscles. I plan on doing the same thing to my kids one day :)



Crosby cheated and went down early.







If you know our story you get these shirts. They say "you had me at lets go to Taco Bell."



 

Cheering for our new vacuum cleaner! This thing is amazing. It will probably get its own post.




I'm always Santa. I guess that's what happens as the only girl. Between Mom and I we make sure the gifts get handed out in the right order if there is one.



Derrick branded me.


Crosby can open her own presents. It's cute until we all get distracted and finally realize she's opening one of Jay's presents under the tree. True story.


The aftermath. Pajamas and playing for the rest of the day! I got a fitbit which will also get its own post and I had a remarkable Christmas day logging just under 500 steps for the entire day. The average person walks 5000 steps/day. Hah, Christmas day success I think!


This is from Christmas eve but I forgot to include it yesterday and I can't leave this one off the internet.


There was another gift that Derrick and I gave Jay that will have its own post later this week so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment