Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas Card 2015

It's your favorite post of the year! The behind the scenes making of the Marcey family Christmas Card! This is our 4th Christmas card and we have officially started a trend with our cards.




We've already decided that once we have a kid we're still featuring Crosby on the front. First child privileges :)

I have loved all of our cards but this year I think we nailed it. It's my favorite one yet and I'm not sure how we're going to top it.



It started as just the idea to have Crosby dressed up as Yoda. The overwhelming theme year to year is torturing featuring Crosby so that's obviously how we kicked things off this year. Then Derrick had the idea to make the font flying away on the back. Brilliant! I'm not sure how he achieved it but that's why he's in charge of all the technical creation of the card. My job is costuming, Crosby posing, and addressing envelopes. The final icing on the cake was adding the "From a Morrisville Far Far Away" and it is my favorite part!

Crosby nailed her Yoda pose on the 2nd picture which is a record! We did manage to get a few good bloopers though.





This was the runner up for the card.




So over it by the end.


When am I ever going to learn to iron the sheet! It would make Derrick's job a lot easier.

Merry Christmas from the Marceys! May the Joy be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment