Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

I celebrated March 17th by closing another house! Happy to have such great clients that make my job fun and easy! Derrick and I have been staying super busy over here and there are no signs that it's going to be slowing down any time soon. We both just did the fit test for the Insanity workout so we'll see if we can keep that up. I leave for Chicago on Friday for a long weekend with family to celebrate Jay's graduation from Chicago Booth's MBA program. Tomorrow we're renting an aerator to do our lawn and try to re-seed so that's going to either be an awesome idea or a giant neighbor-angering bust. We shall see!

Tonight Derrick and I are celebrating a St. Patty's date night by planning and booking our Ireland/London trip this summer so that will be good to get that on the books!

Oh! And I got invited to our office Awards of Excellence this year! We always do an in office annual awards day but this a company wide invite only event at the Angus Barn. It's apparently a big deal to be invited so I really had no idea what it was when I got the invite. Unfortunately I have to wing it alone as guest aren't invited so I won't have Derrick there as my safety net. Blog post to come on that for sure!

Rambling thoughts over and out. Stay green!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the Award invite and the closing today!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete