Monday, March 30, 2015

CB Awards

I was invited to the 2014 Awards of Excellence awards hosted by my company and the event was last night. It was a huge honor to be invited! You have to reach certain production standards to be invited so needless to say I was surprised and excited to get the invitation in my work mailbox a few weeks ago.

The event was held at the Angus Barn Pavillion in Raleigh and it was gorgeous! My only wish was that Derrick could have been there with me. Unfortunately, due to budget reasons, they don't allow significant others to come so I was on my own.

When I got there they checked my coat and had me pose on the "red carpet" and this this crazy red lady on stilts!


The venue was gorgeous!






















We had hor d'oerves for the first hour and then a delicious dinner followed by the award ceremony. I was given the Sterling Society award with about 20 other agents who met those production requirements. There were a lot larger awards and honors given out afterwards so now I have my sights set on those!



It was a fun night and I'm hoping to be invited again next year!



1 comment: