Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Dog Days of Winter

I don't know if you heard but Raleigh got a blizzard last week! School was out for 4 days straight and they even cancelled the make-up day on Saturday!! I've never seen a blizzard of this magnitude!! I'm talking a 2 inch dusting EVERYWHERE! It was so bad they even had to cancel school on Tuesday before it even started just to get the kids acclimated to the slowly cooling temperatures.


Please tell me you can sense my sarcasm. All statements are fact though. School was cancelled for most of the week last week.  The snow landed right on date night and started falling about 7:30 PM so Derrick and I waited around for it to start so we could have a date-night walk in the snow. Crosby was in her element. She LOVES the snow and the streets were empty so she got to frolic off leash the whole way. We only stopped to get the snowballs out of her feet when they built up :)
 

Derrick drew me a heart with an L and a D in it...it was really good. 







She was not happy we made her sit on this thing.




Roo's first snow day I think!









No comments:

Post a Comment