Monday, February 17, 2014

Oooo Za Za!

Saturday afternoon Derrick and I drove to Winston Salem to watch Derrick's cousins. We had given his aunt and uncle tickets to the Wake Forest/FSU basketball game for Christmas and it came with free babysitting. We decided to make personal pizzas for dinner and watch a movie. I think everybody had a good time and the kids were on very good behavior. I guess it's easy when you're stuffing your face with pizza and cupcakes and vegging on the couch to a movie :) We watched Wreck-It Ralph. I would definitely recommend it!



Each of the kids got to make their own pizza. We tried to make Riley's look like Mickey Mouse. Easier said than done with super sticky dough!





The pups looked like this for most of the night. It was fine with us because the night started with a little tussle between the two of them. Copper likes to play and Crosby does not so they fight about it.


My favorite picture of the night is this one. Very obviously related. It's funny how similar Trey and Derrick are in so many ways. This was during the NBA dunk contest.


I'm glad that we were able to do this. I know the kids had been looking forward to it and it was fun for Derrick and I too!

No comments:

Post a Comment