Monday, February 10, 2014

Working Hard and Puking Hard!

Derrick and I have been super busy with work lately! I don't even realize that my blogging is slipping until it's been almost a week. I especially have felt a sudden shift in my schedule. Real estate is rocking right now and I'm loving it. I have 3 current listings and another listing agreement probably getting signed by the end of the week. And I love all my clients. It makes those long days so worth it and I feel like I'm growing in leaps and bounds. I even had to order more signs this morning because I only had 2 and I need 4!!

Even though we've been busy with work we've still managed to have a little fun. We've been rock climbing and I plan on taking a video the next time we go to post on here. We're excited to check out a couple California gyms in May. We also found out that Leanna and Kevin are having a girl! We're going to have a little niece and we're super excited about it.

Oh...one not so fun thing that happened recently was an emergency visit to the vet. Crosby woke us up at 1:30 AM on Saturday morning throwing up. She continued to be sick for the rest of the night and we were up every 30-45 minutes with her. She was better in the morning but we still took her in for some anti-nausea medicine and she's been on a chicken and rice diet ever since. I'm pretty sure that's the reason she got sick....she loves chicken! She's feeling much better now and is going to be weaned back onto dog food tomorrow. Might mean another long night is in our future if she catches on to the pattern.

I'll try to remember to post my first listing tomorrow! It's so fun to see my name on the sign and I have really enjoyed the listing side of things. I was always so nervous to take on a listing. It was so foreign and I was so used to the buyer side of things. Now that I've got a few listings I don't know why I was ever nervous. This side of it is just as fun!

Sorry, no pics. I guess I could post the video of Crosby dry-heaving that I took for the vet but I'll spare you.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! So proud of you! And thanks for sparing us the Crosby video.....we got the idea :)

    ReplyDelete