Sunday, February 23, 2014

Vintage Runway



As I'm getting older I am finding that I am more and more like my Mom. Derrick has noticed it too. I like to take it as a compliment because my Mom is a rockstar! I really don't know how she does everything she does. Anyways, today I wanted to feature her etsy store on the blog! It's called Vintage Runway and she sells vintage clothing. Vintage clothing is something I know nothing about but mom totally has an eye for it!

There is a whole room in my parents house completely devoted to her store. She has a photo studio set up and she even works with models to show off her clothing. Just look at some of these adorable items in her store!
1940s mens shoes, white oxford shoes, wing tips, lace up shoes, Size 9
1940's Oxfords
1960s tweed skirt, mohair tweed, yellow blue, plaid skirt, Size M
1960's Tweed Skirt

1970s maxi dress, flowered maxi dress, long dress, green pink yellow, eyelet lace, empire waist, Size L
1970's Maxi Dress

Diane Von Furstenberg blazer, gray wool blazer, early 1980s, short jacket, Size 6
Diane Von Furstenberg Blazer


If you are looking for some amazing vintage finds you should totally check out my mom's store! She has such a huge inventory so you are sure you to find something you like! Follow her on Facebook for special deals and to keep up with her new finds!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Laurie! We have a mutual admiration society! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree....your mom is a rock star!!! I don't know how she does it all. But she does, and does it well :)

    ReplyDelete