Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Another Crosby Post

I know, I know, two Crosby posts in a row.

Crosby recently hit a new level of spoiled. I have been going into Petco for weeks looking at this bed I wanted to get for her but I just couldn't get myself to pull the trigger on it. It was $90 in the store and that is a LOT for a dog bed. Don't you think so? Her current one was $12 at Steinmart and it's been just fine. The problem is it's starting to look ratty and it also feels like the floor if you lay on it. The stuffing is all flattened. I tried to re-stuff it for her once but she ended up choosing the floor over her newly stuffed bed :(

Fastforward about 2 months (and several Petco visits) and the bed I'd been eyeing went on sale online! I linked to it if you click the word bed above just in case you want to jump in on the savings. They also have a chocolate brown one but the orange one is just darn pretty.  I still don't think $67 is a cheap dogbed but with no shipping costs and two closings last week I called it my closing present! Plus Crosby is a bed using type of dog. She really loves it!  She's that awkward size where she doesn't quite fit in a medium sized bed but the large ones are too big so this was pretty good middle ground.


In other Crosby related news, she decided I was a nice table for chewing her bone on last night:


And finally, Crosby got dog shamed when I got home from work today. Doesn't she look so ashamed!!


It's partly our fault because we've been teaching her a new trick and her reward is Nutter Butters. She loves them! The new trick is called Order in the Court. I almost stopped breathing when we were teaching it to her because I was laughing so hard and Derrick thinks it's not a real trick.  I'll post a video if I can get her consistent! Ignore this hype up about it...it probably will be disappointing when you see the video :)

Oh...and tell Crosby how shameful she is next time you see her.

1 comment:

  1. Crosby is one lucky pooch! Can't wait to see all three of you this weekend! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete