Monday, August 5, 2013

Kristin's Engaged!

Kristin and Brian are engaged!!

Kristin and I have been friends since first grade. We realized we were destined to be friends forever when we checked out the same book from the library and we were wearing the same outfit all in the same day. Seriously...that was all it took and we were linked at the hip.

Fast forward 20 years and Kristin honored me by being one of my bridesmaids and then this past weekend at her engagement party she asked if I would be one of her bridesmaids! I am SO excited!! Her engagement party was fantastic and Derrick and I had such a good time. I can't wait until September 20, 2014!

Kristin made this adorable banner for their save the dates. There engagement pictures are early October and I can't wait to see how they turn out.


Here are Brian and Kristin practicing for their cake cutting.



Kristin looked gorgeous as always.


And my other bride to be :)


I like this one of the Bride and Groom and their moms.


Derrick was there too. Here's proof:


Kristin asked her bridesmaids to be in the wedding with the most adorable little gift. She took mason jars and put a picture inside along with nail polish in her wedding color, little color samples of her wedding, a woodsy smelling candle (because it will be a mountain wedding), a shot of fire whisky which is going to be the signature shot at their wedding and a sweet note asking us to be her bridesmaid. I loved it!


Here's a close-up of mine. We were six looking through the tire swing in my backyard.



I am so honored and excited to be in the wedding! Derrick and I have a busy fall next year and we can't wait! Wedding season will kick off for us on July 19 and go until October 25. Two of them are my best friends and two are Derrick's so it's sure to be lots of weekend fun in preparation. I love weddings and cannot wait!

1 comment:

  1. You've been nominated for a Liebster Award!

    Check out the link for details and have fun! :)

    http://ourhouseonahill.wordpress.com/2013/08/09/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete