Friday, August 2, 2013

Lame Post of the Year

Seriously...who blogs about a can opener?

Well, I'm going to anyway, even if it's lame :) I was really mad when I almost couldn't make dinner on Wednesday night because our can opener would not open the can. Wouldn't even come close. I'd spin the little handle and it wouldn't even move around the can. It wouldn't even punch holes into the top of the can. We got this thing for our wedding 1 year and 3 months ago and it was already done. I do not recommend the kitchen aide can opener. I've already written a sassy review on the target website.

I do however recommend this guy:


I insisted that Derrick jump on Amazon Wednesday night and get us a new can opener ASAP and I remembered that Nikki had this one and it worked well. It had great reviews and was on our doorstep when I got home today. I've already used it and it's great! Check out this view. That little circle with the red thing around it is a magnet that catches the lid of the can and then you just pop it off the magnet with that red lever into the trashcan. Brilliant!


So yeah.... that was kind of boring. Maybe you should all get one and justify my enthusiasm!

1 comment:

  1. I have the can opener but never knew what the red thing was for...so I'm glad you posted this! Now I know how to use my own opener :)

    ReplyDelete