Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Chicago Bound

Well, today is the day. My bags are packed and mom is about 45 minutes away. We board our plane for Chicago at 12:35 today and then we're officially in the whirl wind of Coldwell Banker's Gen Blue conference. I get my 30 under 30 award at a breakfast event in the morning. I've got my badge and some new outfits so I think I'm ready.


I'm actually pretty nervous. You know when you find out about something months in advance and you're like, that will never get here, and then it gets here and you're like "oh crap!" That's how I'm feeling. Derrick sent me to the mall for some new clothes...he knows how nervous I get trying to figure out what to wear to these kind of things, so I'll be sporting my new threads and trying to be as normal as possible. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment