Monday, August 17, 2015

Williams Family Photoshoot

This year for Mother's Day we gifted both of our moms a family photoshoot. We planned for weekends when we could get everybody into town and really do it right and they both turned out awesome! We're still waiting on Derrick's mom's pictures to go through the final edits but I wanted to share some of the favorites from the Williams shoot!





 

This was the awkward one where Jay had to hold my arm. Obviously it went over well :)









We used Jagg Photography for both of the shoots and they were awesome! They did the wedding photography for two of our good friends and I enjoyed working with them then as a bridesmaid so I knew I'd like working with them for this. It's a husband and wife team, Jamie and Richie, and they are so easy to work with. I would highly recommend them if anyone is looking for any sort of photography! They make it easy, fun, and their shots are beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment