Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Marcey Family Photoshoot

Just as I finished up yesterdays post I got an email saying our Marcey pictures were ready! This one has a little more variety of photos because there are 4 separate families within the one large family unit and also 3 kids. I love how they turned out! Here are a few of my favorites!

Love this four generations shot.








All three kids and their spouses.








I am so happy with how these pics turned out and it's all thanks to Jagg Photography! Can't wait to print some out and put them around the house!

4 comments:

  1. Can we be shopping buddies? Your outfits are always the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ! Yes, let's shop! I would love that!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful pics of a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Mother's Day gift! Thanks to all!

    ReplyDelete