Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Vacation!

Christmas break has started!! I know there isn't really such thing as Christmas break anymore but I had my last closing of the year yesterday and by my calculations that's #19 on the year and I'm celebrating! I've been kind of stressed out for the past two weeks but now I feel like I'm walking on clouds and I'm enjoying every second of it!

Date night this week was Christmas shopping. Derrick told me that I wasn't aloud to spend anytime thinking about gifts for anyone. He said I'd been too stressed out and he would take care of it. That was AWESOME! He knew exactly what we were getting and had the best ideas. I think I'm going to pretend to be stressed out every Holiday season so he offers this service every year!

Today will consist of wrapping, picking up a couple last minute gifts, and getting my house back in order. I can't believe Christmas is 1 week from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment