Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Card Bloopers

Our Christmas card this year was one of my favorites so far! We always give Crosby a starring role and this year was no exception!


How cute is she!!! Here are some of the bloopers though because those are always the best!


This was our second choice for the front because it's hilarious.












This one makes me laugh because Derrick is doing exactly what I told him to do with his hand but totally not what I meant. Otherwise this could have been the one!


I hope you loved the card as much as we did! I don't know how we'll top it next year!

3 comments:

  1. Haha....I love the card! How long did it take you to get "the one" that made the cut?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've got about 25 bloopers! And we had to use the camera timer balanced on a whole stack of random stuff to get it to the right height. It's always an adventure!

      Delete