Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Delicious Stuffed Shells!

I have finally mastered a recipe that I'm confident enough to share on here! This is one of Derrick's favorites and I've made both a meat version and a vegetarian version. I've also changed things up and you really can't mess it up. That's probably why I like it :)

Here's the link to the recipe. This girl does a great job of explaining it with pictures and also providing substitution options.
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/10/three-cheese-stuffed-shells-with-meaty-tomato-sauce/  

I have used the red wine in the sauce and I have also substituted beef broth. Both worked great. Additionally, I've cut the recipe in half for just Derrick and I and that has worked just fine as well.

Go cook and enjoy! Don't forget to invite Derrick and I though!

1 comment: