Friday, March 8, 2013

Brag Time

Can I brag about my husband for a minute? I don't think I brag about him enough. He has been working so hard lately. His office hours are 9-6 Monday through Friday. He has been getting into the office early and leaving late almost everyday and even brings his work computer home to work on the evenings and weekends. He has a couple of big projects he's working on and he is doing everything in his power to make sure they are done right. He has a great work ethic.

Not only is he working his tail off at his own job, but he has been so supportive of my recent career change. He has basically become the sole income earner in our household while I transition into Real Estate and he is 100% OK with it. He just wants me to be happy and pursue something I love. He is also spreading my name around his work and even set up a dinner date for two potential clients last night. How amazing is that?

Well..this weekend is all about celebrating how awesome he is. We are heading down to Charlotte to sit courtside at the OKC Thunder vs. Charlotte Bobcats game and get a little escape. It' just for the evening, but I hope it's a nice getaway for him where he doesn't have to think about deadlines or work and we can just enjoy a fun night and feel super luxurious in our swanky hotel. (Credit card points are the best :)

Look how cute he is :)


1 comment:

  1. Okay, from his mother's point of view:

    Yes, he's cute. Yes, he's awesome. Yes, he has good work ethic. Yes, he's supportive. But you forgot the great taste he has in women :) Love you guys...have fun at the game!

    ReplyDelete