Monday, July 17, 2017

Growing and Symptoms

We took the picture and it was only 2 days late this week. I'm definitely feeling bigger all around even though I know....."Just Wait."  It's going to get way worse and I'm going to get WAY bigger. I just feel myself putting on weight all over right now which never feels good. I'm trying to stay active and eat semi-healthy though so it is what it is! 


A couple symptoms that no one warned me about:

I'm spending money like crazy! Everything is so cute and I'm trying really hard not to buy anymore clothes until after my showers but it's hard! And putting his nursery together has me being super spendy as well.

I spill things on myself all. the. time.  I have definitely gotten clumsier and not in the balance/tripping way that I expected. It's like my hands can't function normally without sending something flying across the room or spilling all over my clothes.

Birth story addiction. I downloaded a new podcast that has birth stories and I've been listening to it everywhere I go. I haven't been as into reading books to get prepared but this has been very informative and it's filling me in on all the craziness that can happen. Luckily it hasn't been scaring me too much...I mean there is no going back now!

Pregnancy is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment