Wednesday, July 19, 2017

24 Hour Beach Trip

Last weekend Derrick and I hopped in the car for a 24 hour trip to the beach. Our friend Michael has a family beach house that we were invited to. Derrick had practice on Saturday morning so we couldn't get there until Saturday at dinner time but it was nice to embrace the spontaneity since we won't have that option for much longer. 

The house is awesome and only a block from the beach. Michael and Rebecca came with their dogs and Kevin and Meredith were there with Chloe who is almost two! I can't believe it! 


Crosby gets along amazingly with their two pups so it's always stress free to bring her along when they are there. They are going to be staying with us for two weeks in August so Crosby is going to be getting plenty of play time coming up. 


Since it's during the peak season, we had to get to the dogs off the beach by 8 AM so we got up early to go on a sunrise stroll and let the dogs enjoy the water. Derrick and Michael walked out to a sand bank and Crosby had to swim to get there.




I was thinking that we don't have many pictures together with the bump so I made a point to get one on the beach. Our family of three photos are numbered so I'm happy to have this one.


This about sums up Crosby's feelings Monday and Tuesday after we got back. So Sleepy!!!


Claire and Travis are driving up tomorrow for their baby shower and I'm so excited to see them and get to talk baby all weekend with Claire. I'm sure it will get me excited for our showers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment