Thursday, October 20, 2016

Thrift Store Light

You guuuuuys!!!

I had some time to kill in between showings yesterday so popped into a thrift store. I wasn't looking for anything specific but I found what I hope will be awesome!


It's awful right? But...I saw the round globes and it's completely on trend with today. I think and I hope that it just needs a little freshening up and maybe some edison bulbs.

See what I'm envisioning? This one is $419 at Shades of Light. It's almost exactly like mine...except for the price tag.


I think I'll probably spray mine oil rubbed bronze and I may need to replace one of the globes if I can't clean it. Mine was $3.50 so I think there is room in the budget to tweak it a bit and still beat the $419 look-a-like :)

Our upstairs hall bathroom light has been freaking out on us....I don't know if it's the switch or the light fixtures. I should probably put this one there but I think I'll actually put it in the half bathroom downstairs because, in my head, it's going to be amazing and I want it where I will see it most.

Cross your fingers and toes for me! I'll let you know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment