Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Recent Happenings

Derrick and I have been busy, as always, but not in a really blog-able way so this post is just a random round-up of our past week!

Last weekend Derrick and Jay had a brother-in-law date. A friend of ours, who lives in DC, was doing a puzzle race through DC and invited us along. I had other plans for the weekend so Derrick invited Jay and they had a blast!

Paul and Derrick played ultimate at State together.



They raced and puzzled from 10 AM until 6 PM and came in 15th out of 27. This is amazing! A lot of their competitors do these types of things all the time so they crushed it as newbies.

While Derrick was doing that, I was hosting 7 of Jack's teammates at our house and watching their games with Alison.


Two of my freshman from Green Hope ended up coming out to watch on Saturday and I was so excited!! I hope they learned a lot by watching. In the very least, they learned how to throw a scoober from Alison.


It's been laundry day today. Here's what 7 beds worth of sheets look like.



In other recent fun, I got to hang out with my best bud Avery at a house showing and she made my day!


And how cute is this lego Mr. Wuf! I'm thinking about who might get this for Christmas this year because it's adorable and I know a few little kids who would probably flip out over it.


We've got other trips and tournaments coming up so we're staying as busy as ever. I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment