Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Hurricane Survival

The Marcey household survived the hurricane without a blip in the power. I know a lot of people are still out of power in the area so hit us up if you need a warm shower or internet access!

The hurricane actually brought on three written offers and 6 house showings for me. It was a busy and very wet day. I showed houses in dress pants and chacos and everybody else we ran into that day looked just as haggard as we did.


Sunday was gorgeous! Beautiful!! Picture perfect! The hurricane blew all of the clouds away and it was 70 degrees and clear blue skies. We played pickleball with a group of friends in the afternoon and then Derrick found us a new escape room in Raleigh. We had a few critiques of the room but overall it was pretty well done and definitely a good date night. Team Raleighwood!!


Look how happy I looked! If only I'd know that I was about 45 minutes away from getting hit with food poisoning.

Not my finest 4 hours but I'm thankful that Derrick was there to hold my hair and tuck me in....over and over and over again. I was still moving pretty slow on Monday but I'm feeling back to myself today and very happy about that. I don't get sick often but apparently I make it count when I do!

I hope you all escaped the hurricane without too much damage and had a nice, beautiful Sunday!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better! So what are your favorite rooms in Raleigh right now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Derrick and I were just talking about that....Bullcity Escapes is probably the best in the Triangle right now (we think...). It's in Durham. TicToc is also a favorite near 5 points but we can't decide if it's just because they are so nice or if the rooms are better. Either way, those are our 2 favorites.

      Delete