Monday, October 5, 2015

Happenings.

Happy Monday! We had a fun and busy weekend. We were originally going to be out of town this weekend visiting Jeff and Courtney but the hurricane rains kept us home and it worked out for the best. Two houses under contract in 12 hours makes for a good weekend :) The rest of the weekend turned out pretty great too and I did actually take some pictures.

1. First thing this morning I checked on our little baby grasses and they are growing!!! I am so relieved! After getting a foot of water dumped on them for 5 straight days I was sure they were going to wash out or drown but they're alive!!!!


2. Despite a loss this weekend we finally got some NC State pride at our house so all of our neighbors know where we stand.


3.  Parade of homes started this weekend and goes every weekend through the end of October so I'm hoping to go again. Derrick and I saw two houses on Saturday and then Nikki went with me to probably 7 or 8 others on Sunday.

This closet had a trap door for seasonal clothing storage!



Love the glasses pillow cases.



Nikki said this closet would probably fit all of her shoes.



I loved this sunken living room in a townhouse. It was super dramatic and very unique for a townhouse!


4. While driving around to the parade homes on Sunday I slammed on the breaks when I saw this sitting by the side of the road! I knocked on the door and the owner said I could have it! It's going to be awesome when it's dried out and painted. Perfect for when Ellie or Sam come to visit!


This next weekend is going to be a doozy! 4 guests, 4 airplanes, 1 wedding, and 1 Raleighwood Party to host. I'm excited to have Claire and Travis visiting for the weekend though and grateful they are laid back and will just go with the crazy around here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment