Wednesday, October 14, 2015

"Oh, You were busy?...My bad"

Thanks Elantra. I had nothing else to do except sit at the dealership while you got a new starter.

Roadside Assistance: It's the battery
Me: I don't think it's the battery
RA: It's probably the battery. We'll send someone to jump you.
Me: Ok, but please send a tow truck too because it's not the battery.

(45 minutes later person shows up to the jump the car with no tow truck)

RA: It's not the battery. We're going to need to call a tow truck
Me: Thank you so much! *send grumbly texts to husband in search of affirmation and "you're so beautiful and smart and wonderful" return texts.
Husband: *obliges with requested texts*


On the upside I've set up a sweet standing desk for myself at the Hyundai dealership until my rental car is ready at 2:00.


And I'm eating my weight in complimentary snacks and drinks. The new starter our little baby Elantra needs is costing them more then they realize.


I'll be here if anyone wants to come play!

No comments:

Post a Comment