Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Wayward Stitch = Awesome!

Have I mentioned I have the most amazing clients?

It's true! I really have the best clients. I've heard horror stories from other agents who had difficult clients or a personality clash of some sort. I have not experienced that with any of my closed sales this year. I have really enjoyed every one of them and it totally makes the stresses of my job worth it. I also really love meeting new friends! I just recently acquired a client named Amy Barnard (and her husband Blake :) and have loved getting to know them. I singled out Amy though because I'm totally obsessed with her business! She and I have bonded over fabric sales and have chatted reupholstery, sewing, and purses!

Amy is the creator of The Wayward Stitch. She makes completely adorable clutches and purses and just recently was so sweet to send me one. I am completely in love with it and transferred my stuff immediately!


Isn't it just so charming? Plus it's made out of a slick vinyl so my clumsy self doesn't have to worry about spilling stuff on it. It will wipe right off. It opens up like this which I think is just so unique and I can't get over the fun zipper.


If you're having trouble thinking of a great Christmas gift idea, this would be perfect and you'd be supporting a local small business! Here's the link to her site again, or contact me and I'll get you in touch with her.

Thanks again for the awesome bag Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment