Thursday, December 19, 2013

All Wrapped Up!

Today I buried myself in gifts, wrapping paper, and ribbon! The apartment looked like a battle field of paper, stamps, paint, and snacks. I'll have to break them out again because there is another load being delivered tomorrow (hopefully!) but it feels good to be caught up as of now! This year I decided to try something different. I've seen some adorable wrapping on pinterest that involved brown paper and ribbon like these two.

















I just thought they were so cute so I decided to give it a try and put my own spin on it. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.


I found this ribbon on sale at Michaels for about $2 a spool and have only used two spools of it so far. My favorite part about it is the ribbon naturally curls so I didn't even have to tie a bow. I just knotted it and let the ribbon take on whatever shape it wanted.


Then I pulled out my stamps that I already had and labeled who they were for. This was probably the most time consuming part, but really not bad at all. The hardest part is getting the words straight...we'll call it character :)




 I hope that everybody who opens them likes them as much as I do!



1 comment: