Monday, October 28, 2013

Fa Fa Fa Fa FAIR!

It's State Fair time again!! Derrick and I hit up the fair with Travis and Claire last Monday night. Derrick wasn't convinced we needed to go again this year...it's not like anything ever changes from year to year, but he knew I wanted to go so he didn't put up much of a fight. I think he's glad we ended up going, we had a great time!

We each got a lemonade to split but Travis and Claire immediately showed us up by getting the tanker. Claire had to carry it with two hands!


We also played a lot more games this year then we had in the past. The first game we played Travis failed so Claire took a turn and won him a giant minion!  This minion turned him into a celebrity at the fair. All of the game leaders were asking him to trade with them. Apparently they don't make this guy anymore. He even got stopped by a dad wanting his son to have a picture with the minion. 


I tried this game again. I tried it last year and failed and this year was no different. Claire tried too. One of these years I'm getting to the top!



Since Derrick and I were clearly terrible at all fair games, we settled with pretending we won the minion. Dream big!!


The animals! They are my favorite part! The sign the goat is eating says "Goats for Sale." I guess he's not OK with that.


Those ears!!!!


And those ears!!!!!


I love the fair! I hope we go again next year. I know it never changes, but I just feel like it's a fall tradition at this point.  Also, Travis took this picture. He took three so he could get a good firework in the background. This one was the only one that wasn't blurry and the only one without a firework.  womp womp




No comments:

Post a Comment