Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Busy Busy

It's been a busy week! Hence my week long hiatus from blogging. Still not much interesting to post about. I got a call from my old employer at the apartment complex and was asked if she could hire me as a contractor this week so I've been working double time creating a corporate apartment for their Chapel Hill location and still managing my real estate business. We're also getting ready to take a mini vacation this weekend and it's going to great. Bittersweet, but great! Our good friend Travis and Claire are getting married  in the Outer Banks and we couldn't be happier for them! We are thrilled to be celebrating with them! The bittersweet part of it is we will be missing Regionals this weekend. The rest of Raleighwood is flying/caravaning down to Alabama to compete for a chance to go to Nationals. Realistically, it's going to be a tough fight to get to Nationals so this may be the last tournament of the year and Derrick and I hate to miss it. I've been "kind-of captain" of Raleighwood so I've been getting a  lot of grief (all sarcastic....everybody on our team is nice and understands).  But there are some things that are more important, and being there to celebrate with our friends as they tie the knot is something we definitely wouldn't miss for anything.  So, bear with me through this whirlwind week and weekend! I'll have lots to post about when we return, I'm sure!

And, just to leave you with another tidbit from our week. Jack turned 19 and we all tuned in for our "What I Love about Jack" session. Here's a picture of Jack on our iPad. Mom and Dad have Jack (who's on his iPad) on their iPad and Jay is on Dad's iPhone looking at Jack on Mom and Dad's iPad. Confused? It was great as usual. Happy Birthday Baby Brother! Represent for the Marcey/Williams clan at Regionals this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment