Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Venue Weekend

My best friend is getting married!! I cannot be more thrilled for her! Nikki has been amazing about letting me be involved. It would be completely OK for her to plan everything and fill me in as she goes but she has legitimately wanted me there with her as she has been searching things and starting to plan. Her family has always made me feel like I was part of their family and they are no different with the wedding. I LOVE it!

This past weekend we went on a venue hunt for the perfect reception space. I won't say it was the most fun-filled weekend. It was great to spend that time with everybody but it was definitely emotional and a little bit stressful. Nikki is the most selfless person and instead of thinking about herself she could only think about other people and how her venue choice would affect them. Justin finally put his foot down and helped her put her other thoughts aside and choose a venue that suits them to a T! It is going to be such a gorgeous wedding.  Good job taking care of your Bride Justin!

I am not going to blog specific details about the wedding on here. That is Nikki's decision to reveal as little or as much as she wants about the wedding but you can follow along her blog and see what little nuggets she'll give you!  Here are a few pics of our weekend though!


Nikki with the Mother of the Groom and Mother of the Bride


The couple!


Matching in our navy blue.


Adorable cottage we encountered. I LOVE the green moss on the roof.


Justin and his sweet momma at brunch.


Love these two :)


Already a great Son-in-law carrying her purse

2 comments:

  1. I love the last picture! Thanks for coming couldn't have made the decision without you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I expect to hear some details.....Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete