Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Winning My Heart!

As if I didn't already think highly of Coldwell Banker HPW, my workplace did it again! We had a great first half of the year and they threw the office a cookout on Friday. That was great...of course, but look what else made an appearance:


That's a cupcake truck! And it was delicious and Coldwell Banker HPW took the tab as a Thank You to the agents. I had the cookie dough cupcake....and I'm drooling again.

BUT WAIT...it gets better!















He let me inside the cupcake truck!!! Pink florescent is totally my color and being surrounding by amazing smelling cupcakes is totally my new hobby.

Thanks to Coldwell Banker HPW for being such gracious employers! It's truly a great place to work and I will stay forever if you keep giving me cupcakes!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness.. Cookie Dough cupcakes.. that sounds delightful.

    ReplyDelete