Thursday, July 11, 2013

So Honored!

My best friend is engaged!!!!! I am SO excited for her and her fiance Justin! Nikki and Justin took a trip to Europe after she graduated from vet school as a celebration trip and everybody was hoping she would come back with a ring on it! Justin did not disappoint and her hand is now extremely distracting!

Nikki was my Maid of Honor and she was amazing! She was so selfless and helped me out in every way that she could. She also spoiled the heck out of me. She was truly a dream and I'm so glad she stood up as my first hand woman as I said "I Do" to Derrick.

A few weeks after getting engaged Derrick and I dropped by her house to drop Crosby off for a long weekend and she had a present for me. Check out how cute this is!



When I opened it up, Nikki had written "Will You Be My...." on the inside cover of the top of the box. 


And inside there was this adorable champagne glass where she had used glass etching cream and stencils to spell out Matron of Honor!


How amazing and creative is that??? And her Matron of Honor? It is such an honor and I am sooo excited!! We've already started some venue shopping and we'll be doing more fun wedding things this weekend. I am so excited to be a part of her wedding and so thrilled that she is involving me in so many important parts.

I love you Nikki! You and Justin are just perfect together and I love seeing how happy you make each other. I can't wait to be there for you like you were there for me on the best day of your life!! You are going to be STUNNING!



2 comments:

  1. So happy for Nikki and you'll be an amazing Matron of Honor! Have they set a date yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Nikki was a perfect MOA and I know you will be too! Very happy for them!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete