Thursday, July 18, 2013

I could get used to this!

Gosh! Why I have I had such a slump in blogging recently?!? Maybe it's because real estate has taken off recently...whoo hoo!! Or because I'm organizing everything for my ultimate Frisbee team and that takes more time than I expected. It could be because I'm doing maid of honor duties and LOVING it so I'd rather be out looking at pretty dresses then in front of a computer. There really isn't an excuse except for life and I'm out living it instead of inside documenting it. I do love blogging though and I need to get better about it again. I think another issue is we have been doing a lot of the same routine recently. We haven't had much time for surprises or fun little adventures. I feel like this is very stream of consciousness right now.

Anyways, onto the topic of this blog post. I have been absolutely spoiled two weeks in a row. I think it is very atypical for realtors to get gifts after closings. And I promise I'm not writing this as a nudge to all of my clients out there. It's just true...it's not standard for clients to give their realtor a thank you gift. For us, getting to closing is our reward. I love that closing table and it takes hard work to get there! Seeing my clients actually sign those papers and take the keys and knowing that I can officially file their 3 inch thick file away is a pretty great feeling.

That being said I was completely shocked when I got called down to the front desk and had a vase full of gorgeous roses and other pretty flowers and a box of chocolate waiting for me from my last closing!


There was such a sweet note with these flowers and it totally made my day. These were particularly sweet clients and I also learned a particularly tough lesson during their transaction so I was particularly touched by these flowers.....particularly?

Then, not even a week later I got another call from the office that there was another gift waiting for me! What???

I was racking my brain trying to figure out who this one could be from and when I got to the front desk this delicious display was waiting for me.


It was from a rental client that I helped out a couple months earlier and who had just moved in. It was so sweet and I was so surprised. Rentals can be time consuming but don't require nearly the amount of work a purchase does and it was so thoughtful for them to send this is a Thank You.

Both of these clients are vets and are going to working at NC State for the next couple years.

Wolfpack and Vets...they are a good crowd :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I knew you would be great at real estate! Congrats! I'm very proud of you!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete