Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Nursery Additions

We hit 30 weeks today and had our 30 week appointment this morning. Everything checked out great and now we're going every 2 weeks instead of every four. We also start our childbirth class so it's about to get a lot more baby focused around here.

Our glider came in last weekend and I am SO excited about it! It was definitely a bit of a splurge but we got 20% off with a coupon and we used some visa gift cards from our frisbee high school parents. I think it was worth every penny to get the look I wanted, and more importantly, it is SO comfortable and should last a long time! It's tall enough for Derrick to lay his head back on and there is plenty of room for one of us and a future toddler.



It's looking a little one note in there but now that the recliner is in we can start hanging art, the mobile, and accessorizing. I think it's going to come to life really quickly. We also found the cutest bookshelf for the empty corner. It's not mounted yet so this is it just leaning on the wall.


And I got some great board books on a buy sell trade facebook page for a steal.


The other side of the room is hand me down heaven! We've had three families send hand me downs our way and it's been awesome! They've been washed and sorted by size but I just need to figure out how we're going to organize the closet and dresser.


Now that we're only 10 weeks out I feel like we need to kick any last minute things into gear so I've obviously decided this is the time to paint the upstairs bathroom. Sherwin Williams sale starts tomorrow so don't miss out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment