Friday, December 30, 2016

More Christmas Eve

I found more Christmas Eve pictures on my phone so I'm posting about Christmas Eve again! Christmas day will take more than one post so Christmas Eve can have two too. 

Mom and I had a wrapping party in the middle of the living room and it left the living room in complete chaos. We both enjoy wrapping though and, with a Christmas movie on in the background, it took no time at all. 


 Mom and Dad's house is so beautiful. We usually have a big Christmas Eve dinner with all of the cousins but most people decided not to travel in so it was just our family and three extended family members. The upside is we all fit at one table!




You try to get a nice picture of the kids in front of the tree... 


And the boys always ruin it....brothers....

 

We played a lot of Codenames which is a new favorite family game. My dad even likes it and he's not a big game guy. 

 

 Ok..next post will be Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment