Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Decorating, building, pickle balling, frisbee

I feel like there are a million things going on right now but nothing really bloggable. Mostly because they are secret until Christmas or until our cards come out. Derrick and I ordered our Christmas cards last night so the blooper post will be coming soon.

We've had a sudden surge of pickleball interest recently so it seems we're out playing that a few times a week, I had a closing last week and three closings this week so work is keeping us busy. We're currently playing in two frisbee leagues and we have high school tryouts coming up. So yeah...it's been busy. I'll post about our Christmas happenings soon but, for now, I'm just trying to get through this busy work week.

I will leave you with this photo. The quality of this photo accurately represents the quality of our christmas tree hunt and it was hilarious. I'll fill you in next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment