Monday, August 29, 2016

Derrick's Choice

Derrick doesn't have too much of an opinion on what I do around the house. He typically lets me do whatever I want and is happy with how it turns out. I always try to ask him though, just in case. In the case of the kitchen chairs Derrick actually did have an opinion!


Derrick liked the coral so coral it was! I painted the two remaining chairs and left the one blue just to see if I liked the mis-matched look. Alison and I called it the libero. I actually kind of liked the libero look but I really didn't want it looking to busy or artsy-crafty and it felt that way a little bit to me so the libero is now outside matching its friends and drying in the sun.


The other three are in the driveway after getting coated with a few coats of polyurethane. Thank goodness for spray poly making that job so much quicker and easier with all of those spindles.

I had a near miss earlier today when I almost forgot they were in the driveway.....oops! Luckily I remembered just in time.


I am loving the pop of color and the freshness they bring to this side of the kitchen. It's making me want to refinish that kitchen table though. One thing always leads to another!


No comments:

Post a Comment