Tuesday, November 4, 2014

State Fair

Somehow we managed to squeeze the state fair into our busy October schedule and I'm so glad we did. I always love going to fair. This year we went with our friends Dan and Lauren. Derrick used to work with Dan and they both played in our soccer league last season. My phone died almost immediately but Lauren managed to take some awesome pictures which she sent to me.



I do this every year and I'm getting better! It's this super unstable ladder and the goal is to get to the top without falling off or flipping over. This year I got my hands on the very top rung but I wasn't able to grab the bar at the top. Next year is my year!



I love this picture. I'm so glad Lauren snapped it for us. I am such a wimp and I'm pretty sure this was about the moment I told Derrick I wanted to get off. It's just those high swings that circle around for about 60 seconds but I was so scared the whole time. At least Derrick won me a reindeer to hang onto for the whole ride :)


Lauren and I with our loot. Lauren won her owl...or is it a penguin? at one of those water gun games where you aim at the target and race to the finish line. Derrick won me the reindeer at this addicting 50 cent bingo game where you throw balls into a bingo card and try to land 4 in a row. The prizes there are totally random and weird but Derrick spotted this reindeer and knew I'd love him. He's been added to our Christmas decoration stash :)


Until next year state fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment