Monday, March 17, 2014

March Madness

Did you hear? NC State just squeaked into the NCAA tournament! Derrick and I had the selection show on mute in the background and were watching something else on the computer. Derrick got airborne leaping off the ground when he saw our name. I, of course, had no idea what was going on and was trying to avoid getting kicked in the face by Derrick's excitement.

Anyways, you know what March Madness means, right? It's bracket time!! I'm actually doing a pretty fun thing this year and hosting my own tournament bracket challenge. It was Derrick's brilliant idea on a date night stroll/brainstorming session. In real estate you call the group of people around you and supporting you your SOI (sphere of influence). My SOI rocks! Seriously. I have so many people supporting me in this endeavor and this is just a teensy-weensy, teeny-tiny way to give back, say "Thanks Everybody!" and have a little fun!

It's free and the winner gets a $25.00 gift card of their choice.


Here's the link to join! Tell your friends!

Password: Sellmyhouse

http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/en/group?groupID=323168&groupp=U2VsbG15aG91c2U%3D&invitesource=facebook&inviteuser=NTMxODEwNzkwA&ex_cid=invite-facebook-tcmen

Here's to hoping I have a really good year this year and can raise the stakes next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment