Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Friendiversary

Last week Derrick and I celebrated our first Friendiversary with Claire and Travis! I've never celebrated a friendiversary so it was super fun and hilarious! The only way we even knew we had been friends for a year was because our first outing together was dinner to discuss real estate and it was in Claire's calendar. Well, we celebrated big time! We went to the Melting Pot and it was sooo good. I hadn't been to the melting pot since I was in middle school and Derrick had never been so Claire and Travis showed us how to do it right. 

 And we basically had to be rolled out of the restaurant at the end. The first course was bread and cheese and I could have easily been filled up with just that course. 


The second course was meat. It comes out raw and you cook it in the broth at your table. That part took some work and was a little scary at first. I wasn't in the mood for salmonella.


And dessert. Ooooh dessert. We had smores chocolate and fruit, cheesecake, and brownie dippers and it was amazing! Here's to another year, friends!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun celebration! Great idea!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete