Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Gold Sales Associate!!

You know when you get that affirmation that you are where you are supposed to be? Like all of the sudden things have synced up and you feel like that decision to quit your job a year ago was the right thing to do? I got one of those today and I'm so excited and also still a little in shock!

My office is the bomb dot com! Every month they recognize individual agents that had a particularly successful month with real estate. They give individual recognition to those that have sold the most houses, those that have listed the most houses, and those that have sold the most of their own listings. They also give a shout out to a new agent to let them know to hang in there, you're doing great!!

I received the new agent award in September and was thrilled but this month I got an even bigger honor. I won the Gold Sales Associate award for the month of December!! My jaw dropped!!! I was so shocked! Gold??? Like highest on the podium? I was the Michael Phelps of December?? Whhhhaaaattt??

Here's proof:


Keeping it professional in tie-dye!

4 comments: