Monday, January 20, 2014

100 MPH

Where have I been? This poor blog has been a little neglected recently but I haven't forgotten about it! Our lives have just been going 100 mph these past two weeks. For one, real estate is rocking! And it is awesome! I feel very busy right now and I'm learning how to prioritize and organize my business to accommodate a busier schedule. On top of that, my old job called and I've had the opportunity to go back there and help them with some training as they bring new people on board. When I chose to leave my old job it was not related to the people who worked there, it was just a next step that I was ready for. I have always enjoyed going back to see those people and I really feel grateful that they would still trust me over a year later to come back and train new managers and leasing consultants.

We've also been celebrating friends birthday, cheering for Russel Wilson, climbing, and playing frisbee. Typical day in the life :)

More posts to come but for now I'll leave you with this cute pic of Crosby and Jack from when he came to visit last weekend. She loves Jack!




No comments:

Post a Comment